World's most popular finishing site / Internet's friendliest corner

Cyclic Trends and Seasonality within the Industry

June 14, 2019 (editor's apologies, misfiled and not posted until Aug. 9)

I own a metal finishing company and have noticed, nearly invariably, that there are seasonal sales trends (to an extent) within the industry. We usually see our sales begin to rise emphatically from October to the end of December and then again from January through about May, levelling off over the summer. An attorney friend of mine is doing research on this and I offered to help him out by asking my colleagues within the metals industry if they have noticed the same. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Randy Fowler
Fowler Industrial Plating LLC - Cleveland, Tennessee, USA