-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry

on this site
current topics
Live! From beautiful Pine Beach New Jersey: Welcome to the world's most popular metal finishing website

topic 60822

Accessory for hanging parts for galvanizing?

August 14, 2018

Q. Dear Sirs,
Could you tell me how this accessory is known that is used for the hanging of the pieces in the galvanizing process?

Are there any manuals or drawings for the manufacture of said accessory?

60822-1a  60822-1b

Juan Sena
INTERGUARDA SA DE CV - Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

August 15, 2018

A. That "accessory" is called by various names. Jig, Boom, Rack, comb. It depends which language used, and then translated into English. It's a common design used widely and especially in semi-automatic plants. Most people get a local design and fabrication for them. There are minor variations such as moveable cross pieces. Some use holes in the cross pieces w=for attaching wires, some have welded loops.

Geoff Crowley
Geoff Crowley
galvanizing & powder coating shop
Glasgow, Scotland

August 15, 2018

thumbs up sign Thanks for your reply !!!

Juan Sena [returning]
INTERGUARDA SA DE CV - Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

If you have a question in mind which seems off topic, please Search the Site

ADD a Q, A, or Comment on THIS topic START an UNRELATED topicView CURRENT HOT TOPICS

Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.

  If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:

JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & Devices

©1995-2019, Inc., Pine Beach, NJ   -   About   -  Privacy Policy
How Google uses data when you visit this site.