'Metallizing' (for architectural) finishing service

Q. Years ago, when I didn't need it (now I do) I became familiar with a local (San Diego) finisher that did spray on METAL coatings onto PLASTIC (for architectural (vs industrial) applications). Now, years later, I think that company is out of business and I need that service. I've done Google searches and can't find what I need. Can anyone help? Thanks. Paul

Paul Jester
Sign company owner - San Diego, California, USA

Hi Paul. I remember the old days when Google would only show you pages which had all of the words in your search term in them, and I could pull up the services you are looking for instantly. Today it took me 15 minutes to find the companies you're looking for -- it seems that in these days of Google collecting 'big data' about our spending habits, they use that information to relentlessly keep trying to steer us towards something they think we'll buy based on our history even though it's not what we're searching for :-(

A. Anyway, metaliercoatings.com, plateall.com, and hylanddesign.com are services which specialize in spraying metallic finishes onto architectural elements, which is what it seems to me you're asking for. Good luck, and advise if I misunderstood.