Teflon coating on SUS304 Automotive parts
January 24, 2018
Could I have advice on the following?
* System: gasoline injector
* Part to be coated: guide ring SUS304
- 3.7 ± 0.05 mm square pillars with height 5 ± 0.1 mm
- Important, the four corners are rounded by final diametral length of 4.82 ± 0.005 ( diagonally) which shall fit to the outside bore with interference; coating purpose is to minimise the metal to metal stick slip on those corners when assembling.
* Operating conditions:
- Media Fuel E100, M30 contact (Temp: -40~110 °C)
- General tolerance max. 7 ??
- Injector as assembled
* Op. temp: Max. 150 °C
* Vibration level: Max. 20G
* Amount 100K to 300K per year
Any advice on the coating solution and pricing is appreciated in advance.
Solution Provider and supplier - Seoul, South Korea
^- Privately contact this inquirer -^
If you have a question in mind which seems off topic, please Search the Site