-----

"Canodize"

Q. What is Canodize?

jamie shiflett
- hampton virginia
^

^- Privately respond to this RFQ -^

A. Hi Jamie. You probably tried Google and came up empty. That's a good indication that it's a typo that people will have to guess at, and that they will need context to attempt a reasonable guess. The first two guesses I can come up with for this typographical error are "Anodize" which acquired a spurious character in front of it, or "Canadize", a General Magnaplate process. Tell us what you know and we can probably offer something useful.

^

thumbs up sign  Thank you for your response, that helped me. It was misspelled.

jamie shiflett [returning]
- hampton virginia
^

^- Privately respond to this RFQ -^

Thank you for your response=20 That helped me. It was misspelled. Canadize.=20 Sent from my iPhone none