-----

"Why is the inside of bus duct painted black?"

Q. Why is it painted black inside of the BUS DUCT? What's the reason behind it?

venkat vinodh k
- chennai, India
^

? Hi Venkat. That's interesting; that's something I never noticed and didn't realize. Are you asserting that all bus duct, from all vendors, in all sizes, is always painted black on the inside ... so there must be a reason? If it is always black, then indeed there must be a reason. But if one particular size of one particular brand happens to be black, asking why would be like me asking why the woman next store bought a black car :-)

I'd love some input as to whether it's always black; and if it is, then I'd like to know why as well.

^