High-Speed Rotor Coating Material Needed

(2000)

Could anyone tell me what kind of material is suitable for high-speed rotor coating (which is used in semi-conductor, vacuum environment) ? What properties should a high-speed rotor own (such as corrosion resistance, wear resistance, hardness, smoothness,uniformity, adhesion, dyability, etc.) ? IF there is any help available, it will be gratefully appreciated.

Amanda
- Hsin Chu, Taiwan, R.O.C

(2000)

We have good experience with Teflon* coatings onto the rotors. You can test it.

Jordi Pujol
COATRESA SL - Barcelona, Spain

(2001)

Please be informed that I am chemical eng. and I am working on the powder coating for plastics ( as ABS & PP ). I need to information about production of P.C. for plastic and I want the information about producers of equipment for user of this powder coating . IF there is any help available, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Hamid Nezam Abadi
Roudsar Sanat Eng. Co. - Tehran, IRAN