Ebonol C Optimal Operation Conditions

(2000)

I am David Lorenzo and I write you this words from Spain, the sunny country. I work for a company that manufactures wind turbines and solar collectors. So we are a renewable energies firm.

I am interested in getting bibliography or any information published about the Ebonol C process. I would thank very much any one that could help me in this matter. My intention is to study the Ebonol C process and its optimal conditions (thickness of the finishing, effect of the temperature, etc.)

Thank you very much in advance.

David Lorenzo
- Vadolid, Spain

(2000)

Ebonol C is a product of Enthone and you have an Enthone representative in Spain but...I would not recommend it for solar collectors. For this application you should use black chromium. Solar collector requires high alpha (the absorbing factor) and low epsilon (low emission). For this purpose you need a selective finish like black chromium. Not every black finish can offer the right alpha and epsilon.

sara michaeli
sara michaeli signature 
Sara Michaeli
chemical process supplier
Tel-Aviv, Israel