Young's Modulus and Poisson's Ratio for ITO

(2000)

I'm Sujatha doing my M.Sc (Engg) in the Dept. of Instrumentation at Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore,India. My field of work is coating of Indium Tin Oxide thin films for being used as TransparentConductors (TCC). Also to use ITO in the field of Electro-MagneticInterference (EMI) shielding. For this purpose,I would like to know the Young's modulus and Poisson's ratio of ITO (if they're different for bulk and thin films,then both values). I would be much obliged ifI could get a reply at the earliest.

Thanking You

With Regards

Ch.Sujatha
Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore,Karnataka,India

(2001)

Dear Ms. Sujatha

We take pleasure in introducing our firm to you. We are working on a project to manufacture LED. We need a source in India who can manufacture ITO substrates for us.

Can you guide us on which college or university will do it?

Also let us know names of any commercial firm who do it. Hope to hear from you soon .

Dhiren Shah
Aim Filtration - Pune, India

(2006)

Dear Sir,
Regarding to the letter 6033 I would appreciate if you could help me to find the young modulus of Indium Tin Oxide. Since I am working On a project at university I need its value however I could not exactly find my answer,and it would be very kind of you to answer me.
thanks
with regards,

Gissoo Daneshmand
- Tehran, Iran

(2006)

If you are still looking for these values...here you go
Poisson ration of ITO is 0.2
and the young's modulus is 118 GPa
cheers,

AJay Pandey
- Angers, France

I am also working on ITO thin layer and I would like to ask to Ajay more details about the Poisson ratio and the Young Modulus. Are the results relevant for any type of deposition of the ITO? The deposit is done by magnetron sputtering. Does deposition at different thicknesses change the value?

Thanks for replying.

David Denestier
- Sully sur Loire, Loiret, France