-----

"Kiesow Nickel Stripper MSDS Needed"

2000

We have 1,500 lb of Kiesow Nickel Stripper ST, and don't know how to get hold of the manufacturer for a MSDS sheet. Can anyone help us to determine source.

Chris T [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
fabricating & plating - Thomasville, North Carolina
^

2000

One source would be to inquire of Kiesow GMBH in Germany. Another possible source would be a former distributor, D&H plating supply(somewhere in western N.C.).

I hope this helps. I could pretty much conclude that what you have is a nitrate/nitrite stripper.

Gene Packman
process supplier - Great Neck, New York
^

2002

Hi Chris,

If you will contact me I will give you the telephone number of Kiesow GmbH in Germany. Several years ago, before they closed their South Carolina office, they were a distributor of our B-9 Nickel Strippers but I think they may have put their own company label on the product and don't remember what they may have called it...may still have some information in old files that I can share with you. It is remotely possible that the product you have may be B-9 Nickel Stripper and, if so, I can supply a current MSDS. Call or email and I'll be happy to try to assist.

Gayle Coffey
Metalx, Inc.
Lenoir, North Carolina

metalx banner
^