Organic Nickel Plating

Q. Is there any organic electrolyte or other metal that we can use for Nickel Plating other than NiSO4 and NiSO2? (I prefer to use organic if possible).

Daniel Supangkat
Research - Taiwan

Organic

? Hi Daniel. The problem here will probably be with the vagueness of the word "organic". What does it mean to you in this context? I get the general feeling that to you it means "natural" and/or plant-based and/or "environmentally friendly", but I am not sure what you are asking. Please try to describe your situation and your detailed intentions. Thanks.