Consultant for Motorcycle Painting Plant

Q. Hello I'm Juan Gabriel; recently I was lucky enough to land an executive job in the only motorcycle assembly plant in Nicaragua. We will soon start to assemble beautiful CB 125cc Honda motorcycles made in Italy from 1973. I was given the task to buy machinery in order to paint the frames (steel) and motor (aluminum). I would like to know if it is possible for you to recommend an expert in order to get a consultation to help us decide on which system to purchase based on our needs and budget.

59865

Also allow me to salute this great endeavor (finishing.com) that in my opinion contributes to the collective knowledge vital for the survival of our species.

juan monroy
administrator - tipitapa, nicaragua

thumbs up signHi Juan. Thanks so much for the kind thoughts. If any of the "regulars" here at finishing.com, who offer so much help each month, wants to reach you we'll give them your contact info.