Palladium processing

Q. Hi everyone,
I'm an MA student at field mineral processing.
My teacher gave me a project about processing of Palladium from ore in my selection. But I'm so confused; I know how palladium is obtained from, for example, nickel ores, but I have not good references for my lecture.
Can you help me please?

mohammad javad rajabi
- iran

A. Hi mohammad javad. The first question to ask yourself is whether you very clearly understand the question and the assignment. No reader can possibly clarify what your teacher might have asked you or assigned to you -- they can only help you answer the questions which you present.

You can see good flow diagrams, photos, and brief intros at
stillwaterpalladium.com/refining.html

It's a very good tutorial. Good luck.

A. If you go to the web site for the Stillwater Mining Company, you will find a wealth of information on Palladium, including how the ore is processed.

Lyle Kirman

Lyle Kirman
Consultant - Cleveland Ohio USA