Turco brass dip composition?

Q. We currently have approx. 8 gallons of Turco Brass Dip which we would like to dispose of. The material is probably 25 - 30 years old. The label states that it contains sulphuric acid and an oxidizing agent. I have not been able to find a manufacturing source for Turco. It appears the company is out of business. Can anyone tell me what the percent concentrations of the acid and oxidizing agent are or can you point me in a direction to find this info? Thank you!

steve framarin
plant manager - powers, michigan, usa

A. Hi Steve. Henkel has retained some of these "Turco" products, but I wouldn't know if the brass dip is among them. It should have some kind of product number, no?

You can find MSDS for some such products at:
www.henkelna.com/adhesives/msds-search-5120.htm

... and some technical data sheets at:
www.henkelna.com/adhesives/tech-data-sheet-search-5118.htm

If these links don't find the brass dip, at least they'll give you contact info. Good luck.