Wastewater Treatment Text

2000

I supervise a large hazardous waste treatment plant and we received an incredible variety of waste acids, caustics, cleaners, rinseates, mixtures, etc. We are constantly required to develop treatabilities on these wastes and we often resort to trial and error. I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good text or texts on basic inorganic waste treatment. I'd like to strengthen my basic understanding of the science / theory wrt to treating in the hope that it will help me better focus on the aforementioned problems. Thank for the help!

M. Ryder
- California

2000

My suggestion would be Clarence Roy's "Operation and Maintenance of Surface Finishing Wastewater Treatment Systems" [link is to book info at Amazon]