PFC Win V2 Job Shop Software Product of Amariko

(2000)

Q. Our company is currently evaluating PFC/Win V2 to see if it would be a good fit for us. We would greatly appreciate hearing independent opinions. Thanks for your time,

Mui [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Delta BC Canada

(2000)

A. Mui,

We have used this software for 8 years and found it very satisfactory. I recently had my 14 year old daughter come in to get a taste of life at the shop and she was able to do packing lists and invoicing by the end of the day with limited instruction.

The people at Amariko have been very good to work with. They have continued to upgrade the program and are responsive to our input each time. The program works very well with Peachtree accounting.

Hope this helps.

Bruce

Bruce Miller
- Syc. Illinois USA

A. I used this program for 8 years for my own job shop painting facility annual sales of approx. 6 million a year 35,000 parts per day. One person handled about 30 work custom work ticket per day, certs, shipping doc's, and the invoicing. Our version was capable of having 12 parts per work ticket. Anyone running a decent size job shop knows that most of your battle, is getting the right info on the floor quick. I am now at a new company and our first main computer upgrade will be this software. I have Tom at Amariko to thank for it. I have been in the industry for 30 years and have been to many coating shows, I have yet to see a programs that can compete.
Cole

Cole Varner
- tempe Arizona