Portable Ammeters

(2000)

Dear Sirs, I.T.A. (Martinique Island - France) sells electrical test and measurement equipments in the Carribean Islands. For two of our customers we are interested by high voltage ammeters for non-invasive recording of distribution line currents :

. hotstick mounted,
. conductor voltage (rated voltage) : 69 kV and 400 kV,
. current range : 0-1000 Amps and 0-2000 Amps,
. memory and PC software.

Do you manufacture or distribute those equipments ?

If yes, please, send us a first documentation and a quotation including peripheral items and spares, . If no, do you know who manufactures them ?

Best Regards

J.L. Roquebert
Martinique - France
outdated

(2001)

I would like to find out the ammeters in the computer because this is my actual requirement for my GCSE course. I need to see and to know this. Could you send it in computer for me please? I will download it. I just want to see it on the screen.

Rasoul Zahir
-- London, England

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.