-----

Really Need Some Info About QC Galvanizing JOB

Q. hello everyone!
So I am not a professional, rather an old lady here and I hope I am at the right place to discuss the problem. I have been going through your threads and came to know that very professional and experienced people are talking their field here. So I would be really thankful for your help in my problem. I have a grandson (age 24 , process engineer) who is getting a chance to get a job in QC department somewhere in KSA. Now I am a bit concision about work over there. Can anyone a little bit explain for me the work and purpose of a QC officer in hot-dip galvanizing process. Its strange (for me) because there are also 2 to 3 inspectors related to quality stuff in a plant and still they need a QC officer? Is this job only about keeping records and doing supervision? I am sorry we are looking for a better opportunity and future too so that's why please forgive me if I sound silly in any way.
Secondly reading some of your threads I can guess in a small sense there are no major health risks and safety related dangers right??Although carelessness can make even your home a killer. Thanks in advance

Ria Cooper
- Ireland