-----

Need info on chrome-like paints

Q. I need more information for chrome paints, with photos. I'd like to start this job in my work. Please can you help me?
Sorry my language is bad.

Aref Chhaidy
- Tripoli, Lebanon

A. Hi Aref.

Please see the banner at top of page for "chrome paint" suppliers who support this site. You can also google for more.

As for pictures, I happened to be at Mass MOCA yesterday, and saw this "chrome office", where everything down to the toast and butter is chrome, without a spec of non-chrome in the entire display. I don't know how much is painted vs. plated vs. whatever.

58741-1
58741-2

P.S. Any readers who can reasonably get to North Adams, Massachusetts, ought to. The entire old Sprague plant has been converted to the Museum of Contemporary Art, and your imagination can't do justice to how fabulous this site is for such a purpose.

58741-3    58741-4