-----

Laser cutting holes in stainless steel, then blending in finish

Hi- I work for a school district and have been asked to alter a stainless serving cart into a condiment table. Basically , I have to cut 10 holes in the top for condiment containers. First of all, do you think the plasma cutter is the best choice for the holes and second, after sanding my holes, what's a good way to blend that into a brushed finish? It's a brand new table and I'm a little nervous about destroying it. Thanks for your help.

Anna Ziebel
maintenance worker - Columbus, Ohio, USA