-----

How to repair a Waterford sleigh ornament

Restoring an ornament please tell me how I can restore it.

It's a Waterford Sleigh large ornament that sits on a Coffee table. It's broken on a corner and I would like to have it repaired. It can also be glittered on that area once it's fixed!

Cheryl Verburg
- Houston, Texas

Broken missing, or broken with the part? I recommend that you consider epoxy. If the piece is still with you, use JB weld then dress the repair and repaint. If the piece is missing, use an epoxy for gas tank repair ( JB makes this as well I believe. ) Comes in a two color "hot dog" you cut off what you think you need, mash it in your hand and apply it to your sleigh. This "hot dog" epoxy is thick and can be molded with your fingers, or simple tools to match the shape of the sleigh. Easy to finish with sandpaper and paint.

Paul Barnhart
- Lake in the Hils, Illnois, USA