Looking to Buy Copper Countertops

(2000)

My wife & I are remodeling our kitchen. We live in the DFW area & we wondering who to contact to get information on getting copper counter tops.

Jack Ivy
Texas

similarly (2001)

I also want to find information on copper counter tops and am having a good deal of trouble. Did you ever find a good supplier?

Cindy Bay
- Springport, Indiana

(2001)

Dear Jack,

We are also looking to use copper. I found one local source - 3000 Elm Street, Dallas. I spoke with Gene. He may know of a fabricator to make the countertops. Please let me know how the project works for you and any contacts you may have. We are going to start building this Spring and want copper on several surfaces including a bathroom vanity as well as in the kitchen.

Tammy Sonderhouse
- Grapevine, Texas

(2002)

Did any of you have any luck finding the copper countertops. We are also interested in copper for ours?

Jon Velie
- Norman, Oklahoma

Beeswax

(2002)

Beech sheet metal/ in Garland does copper countertops.

Beeswax =>
can be used to seal the counter from time to time.

Joe James
- Garland, Texas, USA

----
Ed. note: As you see from the banner at the top of the page, the site now has a supporting advertiser specializing in copper sheet. Good luck.