Al-Zn Alloy Coating (Atmospheric Test)

(2000)

Dear sir Hello, I,Masoud Rezaei saman kandi, postgraduate student of corrosion engineering and part-time researcher in Niroo Research Institute(NRI)am dealing investigation of producer coating, microstructure, corrosion behavior of 55%Al-Zn coating on steel.

I would be obliged if you could give me general information or some clues in this regard. Also for running the corrosion field tests I need to have some specimens by dimension 10x15cm of 55%Al-Zn coated steel sheets.

I would be grateful if you could consider to have mutual cooperation with me in this subject and wish to thank you in advance for your kind attention.

I am looking forward to hearing from you in near future. Sincerely yours, Masoud Rezaei

Masoud Rezaei
Niroo Research Institute - Tehran,Tehran,IRAN

(2000)

You may want to contact the International Lead Zinc Research Organization (ILZRO). They conduct research on some zinc/aluminum rich coating technologies.

Contact Information:
Dr. Alan M. Stoneman, Director, Galfan Technology Centre
Dr. Frank E. Goodwin, Vice President, Materials Sciences, ILZRO
Postal address: P.O. Box 12036
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2036
USA
tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan