Questions about bronzing a pair of pants

(2000)

Hello I have question. I would like to harden a pair of child's pants in the stand up position. like the child has them on. These must stand on their own. Does any one any idea how this can be done. These will be painted after this is done so discoloration is not a problem. I would compare this to bronzing soft children's shoes. I have thought of dipping them in an adhesive and then hanging them. But I don't know how durable this would be. Any help out there. Thanks Eric from Indiana.

Eric Shoop
- indianapolis In 46227

(2000)

How about dipping them in molten wax (without the child!) but have a pair of mannequin legs in the pants. Then they will drape in a natural way, and solidify when cool.

tom pullizzi portrait