Dullness in Chrome Plating

2000

dear sir , I am facing a problem when I chrome plate my products and and after that it goes to nickel tank , but there is yellowness in the product rather than blue colour sounds I want my product to shine like looking glass. kindly provide me the technical knowledge

Mohit
viking exports - Jalandhar . India

2000

Dear Mr Mohit,

You may want to contact someone in a supply house to enable you overcome your problems which sounds like no chrome coverage. Try Mr Brijmohan in Faridabad which is nearby to you.

regards.

Khozem Vahaanwala
Khozem Vahaanwala
Saify Ind supporting advertiser
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

saify logo

2000

Mr. Mohit

Please maintain correct Current Density of Chrome plating solution to around 22 Be and temperature of around 50C also check the joints in the bus bar and also adjust the current density nickel plated parts must be RINSED throughly and the plating should be bright.

Mahendra
- BELGAUM INDIA