Harley Davidson Museum

(2000)

Hi there, I work for Hodgetts+Fung Design Associates on the design of the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaulkee. I am looking for samples of new and exiting Stainless Steel Finishes for the facade and glass canopy of the future museum.

No decisions have been made so far and we are open to any suggestions, so please sent me your info with samples and I will get back to you. Thanks - Thierry

Thierry Garzotto
Hodgetts + Fung Design Associates -CA.

(2002)

We presently are Electropolishing the heads of the stainless steel bolts that Harley Davidson is presently using on their bikes. We can certainly help you in finishing your Stainless Steel. Please send me more info.

Charlie

Charles Brown
Fabrication Concepts Inc. - Tamaqua, Pennsylvania, USA