Need Information About Heat Treatment of Aluminum

(2000)

I'm looking for all materials about heat treatment of aluminum alloy surfaces (hardening of aluminum alloys). Maybe you have some materials about for example: laser hardening, EBM (electron beam machining), some ways plating. If you have these materials please send them to me. I'm writing the work about this and I'm requesting some things.

Michal Wolski
I'm student of Technical University - Gdansk POLAND

(2000)

Look for ASM Journals in your library or contact ASM International located at Materials Park, OHIO, USA 44073-0002 - specifically the Heat Treating Society. Also check with Ipsen International Company in Germany.

Mandar Sunthankar
- Fort Collins, Colorado