-----

How to make spray paint masking for automotive parts

HI, now I am trying doing automotive spray painting masking(masking to close the area no need to spray painting of automotive part) . my self is beginner of doing this process .Now I already have the solution of CuSO4 and already setup the plating bath and other equipment. My problem now is how to use the conductive paint (conductive copper powder +thinner)to stick on my automotive part (ABS material).When I spray on ABS part ,
after a while it easy to peel of by scratch with finger

TEE TZE LIM
Automotive part manufacturer - Selangor, Malaysia

Hi, I am engineer of plating chrome , now I facing problem of making spray paint masking of automotive part such as car grille. Some portion I need to chrome , some need to spray colour , and the part is inject by ABS material. Now I go to plating line to chrome the part ,than I spray with copper conductive paint , than merge into CuSO4 bath to having plating of copper masking. But I found that conductive paint cannot attach on my chromed part , any suggestion or my process already wrong ?

TEE TZE LIM
Automotive part manufacturer - Klang, Selangor, Malaysia