-----

Composition of acid zinc brightener [India]

I am Suman. I am a student of chemical engineer. I want to know the composition of acid zinc brightener (EXTREME-110 AND EXTREME-100). please reply me quickly.

Suman Pal
study - Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

Hi, Suman. Contact Columbia Chemical and tell them who you are and why you want to know, and they will tell you at least a little bit about its nature. Please understand that this is a proprietary product, the result of large development expense, and no one will tell you exactly what it is. We cannot print any additional information about this particular product.