-----

Electroless Silver Plating on rhinestones

Hi there, I am in China to buy the machines and the technology to make "Rhinestones" from glass balls. Although the company promised to teach me all of the process, but instead the company boss is keeping a secret and is not teaching me to make the "Glucose Solution" and want's me to buy it from his company.
Can any body help me making "Glucose Solution" for electroless silver plating on glass ?

Irfan.

Irfan Siddiq
Industrialist - Lahore, Pakistan

Hi, Irfan. There is something to be said for buying the solution and not having to develop everything (including a safety protocol) for yourself, but you can do it yourself if you wish. Look up "Brashear Process" on our site or elsewhere; and there is a slightly easier variation called the "Martin Process". Try also dgmlnx2.sun.ac.za//MirrorSilvering. Good luck.