-----

Rhodium plater is not ot achieving proper cleaning

Dear Sir,

I am a rhodium plater from since last 8 years and successfully running my plating business for jewelry. From last few months facing problem in rhodium plating which I am not able to get where the problem exactly is ?

After plating some diamond jewelry the diamond becomes a bit blackish in shade. Afterwards dipping it in sulphuric acid for 5-7 times it becomes OK but not very good. It also happens in some American diamond jewelry. But exactly where the problem is I am not getting. I am using best cleaning solution for it.

Please suggest me if there is a solution for it.

Mayank Soni
plating shop - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

You first check your rhodium plating on un-studded pieces. if same problem create than check your plating solution. or you clean your pieces in Teepol B-300 solution make the ultra. steam it and plate the Rh.

Bhupesh Mulik
- Mumbai, India