Advice on a Good Dosing System for Pre-Treatment of G.Steel

2000

I Have just started working here in a Zinc Phosphate pre-treatment plant to produce a powder coating for galvanized steel. I have been having great problems getting dosing into the system from the pumps- it's basically just barrels with tubes running into pumps. Has anyone got a good pumping system or any ideas how I can achieve a better siphon action in the tubes for dosing? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,Lisa Wallace

Lisa Vance
- Belfast, Northern Ireland

2000

You didn't say what kind of problem? Are you losing prime, mechanical failure, or whatever? I've put in a lot of dosing systems in; there are a lot of good suppliers out there who can help you. Check out the suppliers advertised on this site; I'm sure that there is one who can solve whatever your dosing problem is.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida