-----

"How to restore chrome commercial faucets?"

Hello
My name is Keith Fuller, I live in the mid west and own a Commercial cleaning service, a lot of my buildings bathroom faucets are in good working condition but look bad because the chrome plating is gone. I see a business opportunity for a new business if there is a inexpensive way of restoring these faucets, which are the best systems and processes? please help.

Keith Fuller
Business owner - Minooka, Illinois, USA
^

First of two simultaneous responses -- May 5, 2010

No such animal as "cheap" chrome that you would want your name attached to. That and it is a dirty nasty business with all kinds of tree huggers after you.

^

Second of two simultaneous responses -- May 5, 2010

For starters read the FAQ on chrome plating www.finishing.com/chrome.shtml

It is almost certainly cheaper to replace the old faucets than it is to properly refurbish them.

Jon Barrows
Jon Barrows, MSF, EHSSC
Independence, Missouri
^