Which electroplating machine is best?

Hello all,

I will start electroplating business very soon. I am in search for the best machine for my needs at the moment but I am very confused now. Every company writes that they are machine is the best for plating. This makes me confused because I have never seen plating job in real life, I just watch lots of videos and read documents.

I want to order a machine to learn and practice my plating skills. And start to earn money very soon.

My target line will be, car parts, guns, phones, bathroom faucets and lighting fixtures.

I need to know which machine and chemicals I should invest at the moment.

Every company writes lots of different reasons to prove they are the best. But I am sure in this business also there are good quality solutions and machines.

Please advice me, I really need this information as soon as possible to make an order and start.

Best Regards,

Emrah Sahin
Plating Shop Owner - Istanbul, Turkey

Hi, Emrah. I've heard that the company that made Shakespeare's pens and Renoir's brushes now builds plating machines. That's who I'd buy from.

Seriously, if you were in the USA I would strongly urge you to work in a plating shop for at least a few months before buying anything, but I don't know the situation in Istanbul, and that suggestion may not be practical for your case. It is quite difficult to get into real professional level plating with no experience and no hands-on training, so I would determine who to buy from based on how much help they are proposing to offer you, rather than based on their claims about the value of their machines. Good luck.