-----

"Corrosion and wear resistant coatings for copper? Also for Zinc? Other material?"

I am currently manufacturing a product out of aluminum that I then anodize for both corrosion resistance and wear resistance. This product is for the consumer market and appearance is very important. I am currently looking into using Zinc or even a copper alloy to get greater heft to this product but I am at a loss at to how to get adequate corrosion and wear protection. I am open to any suggestions on material and coatings, Any help would be appreciated!

thank you!

Eric

Eric Springer
ME for archery manufacturing company - Auburn, New York, USA
^

I thought that for years the main idea of compound bows was to decrease the weight and the overall size.
If you want "heft" go to stainless steel. One advertiser at this site has the capability to color anodize SS in a few different colors/shades.
If you desire more permanent color in aluminum take a look at the two step anodizing process. It cost more than the anodize-dye-seal process does

^