-----

"Want to set up a plant for colour anodizing"

Dear Sir,
We wish to set up a plant of anodizing with colour, & I have contacted many persons, who are in anodizing field but, so far have not given any information step by step inclusive the items required, & where I can purchase, apart from that I checked in yellow pages & Internet web pages also.
You are requested to inform me where I can get total information step by step & design of set up, so that I can start this business.
I would like to anodize the aluminum ware in 25 kg to 100 kgs roll in eight (8) different colors, so please help me out.
I wish to bring to your kind notice, that I do not know ABC of anodizing, hence considering this point, kindly do the needful.Pakistan

SONI Bilal
- Pakistan
^

probertEthumbAluminum How-To
"The Chromating - Anodizing - Hardcoating Handbook"
by Robert Probert
(How good is it? Finishing.com has sold over 750 copies without a single return request)

"Surface Treatment & Finishing of Aluminium and Its Alloys"
Wernick, Pinner & Sheasby

Affiliate Link
(finishing.com may earn commission)

You first buy and read three of the recommended books on the subject at this site. Then you hire a consultant that has done several shops successfully.

^

this is technical business and before going to start setup like this you should visit anodizing plant yourself and meet local technical persons who are already in this business if you will start with lack of technical and chemicals knowledge then you will face huge problem as I faced in past. you can also use newspaper advertisement to search appropriate person of that field.
regards

Azhar Ali
- Karachi, Pakistan
^