-----

"Want to know how to Electroform a non Metallic Object"

Good day:

I am Laurel from the Philippines. I read and become interested in Electroforming non-metallic objects like flowers, baby shoes and the likes. I really want to know how but I don't have the slightest idea on how to do it or to start. May I know what process, instruments and chemicals (if possible the ratio of the chemicals) are needed in electroforming? Hope you can help me with this. Thank you and GOD Bless.

Laurel Las Pinas
Hobbyist - Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
^

Hi, Laurel. Your terminology is possibly not quite correct. Electroforming is when the plated layer and only the plated layer becomes the object in question, such as in hollow gold jewelry (the mandrel or substrate you plated on is removed). Please see our FAQ: "Plating Non-metallic Objects" and proceed with further questions from there. Good luck.

^