-----

"How has my electroplating experience made me a valuable Chemical Engineer?"

I am masters in chemical engineering and working in garment industry at an electroplating plant for metal accessories for garments.
my work is not fulfilling my qualification standards and I am not satisfied with my work because electroplating has not much scope in local market and 0% jobs for electroplating employees.
When I am applying in other companies they are not entertaining my 4 years experience in electroplating industry, and reject me from chemical engineering posts.
If I lose my job then I have no other opportunities and I must start my career again from zero in another sector.
How can I explain the scope of chemical engineering in electroplating in front of interviewers?

Tariq Malik
employee - Karachi, Pakistan
^

Hi, Tariq. See if a local library has a copy of "Electrodeposition: the Materials Science of Coatings and Substrates" which the author Jack Dini, former head of metals and metal processing for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, prefaces with: "It should be noted that electroplating is not a simple dip and dunk process. It is probably one of the most complex unit operations known..."

^