-----

"Problem in nickel plating"

I AM A OWNER OF A MOTOR CYCLE WHEEL RIM IN PAKISTAN.I AM ALSO THE IN CHARGE OF MY ELECTROPLATING SECTION.MY PROBLEM IS THAT SOMETIMES POLISHED ITEM IS NOT COVERED PROPERLY. MY TIME ON ONE TANK FOR 10 pieces R 30 MINUTES BUT POLISH LINES R STILL THERE. SOME SHEETS COVER IN THE SAME TIME WITH GOOD RESULTS .I WANT TO KNOW THAT QUALITY OF IRON SHEET MATTERS IN THIS CASE.

KHALID KHAN KHAN
- LAHORE PAKISTAN
^

I think check your nickel anodes, they must be of small size and the part who facing small anodes giving you a problems.Also check your jigs that must have good contacts.
reply after doing that.

Aftab Jahangir
Aftab Jahangir

chemist - Karachi, Pakistan

^