-----

"What is a better application: Nickel Plated or Nickel-Tin?"

Hi my name is Pete and I am doing an article on RF connector and one connector has a finish of Nickel Plated and another has a finish of Nickel-tin which one is a better RF connector?
Pete

Pete S.
Student - Elizabeth, NJ USA
^

Pete,

I can't answer your question, it appears to be part of the project you are working on. Relying on a web based info site where references are not made is not a good idea, especially as you will get answers from complete strangers whose providence you will not know.

I can tell you that with a simple google search I found some 1,000,000+ sites with reference to RF connectors and plating, many of these were research papers. There are no short cuts, you have to do the research. I bet you would even find the answer in papers at your University Library subscribed research papers.

Brian Terry
Aerospace - Yeovil, Somerset, UK
^