Learning never ends - teach me making of liquid polishing material

I am Hardik Shah, mfgr. of Buffing & Polishing Materials with limited products.

As I said Learning never Ends, can you please teach me mfg. of Liquid polishing Material (liquid polish)?

I have just joined my dad's business and want to get some innovation and start some new products which my dad has not developed yet.

Hardik Shah
production incharge - Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

I am glad to know you want to learn more but this is a bit too much to ask for from anyone. Folks here have been very generous to advise and help out others in their difficulties. But I hope you do not intend to profit from someone without giving them their rightful due.
I also think that what you are asking for cannot be imparted on a forum. There has to be continual R&D at your end to achieve the kind of success in the product that you wish to manufacture.

Winston D'Souza
- Bombay, India