-----

"What pipe material for Platinum-Rhodium plating filter?"

I need to know which type of material pipe I need to use for my Rhodium pump that circulates my baths Rhodium to filter the bath.
I have tried food processing pipe but after a while I find that Sulphuric Acid in the mixture eats the pipe and give me a greasy barrier on surface almost like an oil slick which causes the chain to turn black.

And help would be appreciated!

Kind Regards

Armandt Buys
platinum jewelry - Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
^

Armandt,
I have had the best experience with cpvc piping and fittings. It's more costly, but will last you for years and years. You also want to make sure your pump is satisfactory for plating. Good Luck!

Fellow Plater - Syracuse, NY, USA
^