-----

"How to remove "m seal" stains from ceramic wash basin?"

I had fitted a ceramic wash basin, but to stop leakage of tap fitting I used m seal . But that m seal stain covered its inner base. unfortunately ivory colored wash basin looks ugly . I need to remove the stain . what can I do to remove that stain and keep that basin look good?

Bhaskar Menon
hobbyist - Kerala, India
^

Dear Bhaskar I have done same mistake with my bath tub. Now it looks really ugly. Did you get any solution to the prob of removing mseal from white surfaces?

Gagan Brar
- Gurgaon
^

Whereas I don't have a solution to your problem of removing MSeal stains but if it is under the wash basin and stuff, you can alway give a tiny touch of Birla White Cement Powder on top of MSeal so that it won't look that ugly black color. Sorry I have no proper solution.

Siva
- Bangalore
^