-----

"Setting up a paint booth for lacquering?"

I am currently working for a chandelier restoration company. We send out all of our brass and silver after it has been polished to a local lacquering company. Lately their work has been bad, the lacquer peels off and they have been really slow.
My question is: I have a paint booth set up now, what do I need to do to make this booth safe and effective for spraying lacquer.

What type of filters do I use for the incoming air / exiting air?
What type of lacquer is best for painting Brass?

I also don't know much at all about using a spray gun,what psi to use, how to clean it, etc.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated, and any links that you think may be helpful.

Keith Campbell
chandelier restorer - Exeter, New Hampshire
^