-----

"Gold testing from diggers"

I am Diamond & colour gemstone dealer in Tanzania,recently I have planned to buy raw gold from gold diggers, normally they wash sand and collected gold particles by mercury.Now my questions is,how to easily test this type of gold?(it is real or fake).is it to heat them or to use some kind of acids?.. normally the diggers can get around 10 g - 20 g each...and its not economical to heat gold in furnace for just each digger with their small parcel.. I need to know a right, correct and simplest way to treat these gold and At the end of the day, I just have to switch on my furnace once and heat all the gold collected on that day.

YOGESH PARMAR
COLLECTING GEMSTONES - MWANZA, TANZANIA
^

I Bhupesh work as gold refining officer. I suggest you buy xray fluorescence machine.melt that sample by oxy-flame generally used in model dept.of each jewellery company.make a button of that sample and test it on x-ray machine.u will get instant result.

Bhupesh Mulik
- Mumbai, India
^