Phosphate Coatings

(2000)

Hello, I am a mechanical engineering student, and I am working on my final project, is about phosphate coatings for the automotive industries, I am looking for some information, if any of you have books, or some documents that could help me to finish my work, please let me know. (i also need some information about a product called bonderite).

Carlos Obando Bravo
- Quito,Ecuador

(2000)

Henkel Technologies manufactures a line of Bonderite pretreatment chemicals, including several iron and zinc phosphates. I'm sure they also have a South American distributor.

Patrick Patton
- Cleveland, Ohio

(2000)

I am also working on a doctoral thesis about phosphating of zinc coated steels ! A good book (and I think the only one) is Werner Rausch "Phosphating of Metals" [link is to info about the book at Amazon] There is a rather new edition (in english for the first time!) I know there are some internet-shops where you can purchase it ! Alex

Alex Adler
- Germany