ITO on Calcium Fluoride Window

(2000)

I need to coat a calcium fluoride window of about 25 mm in diameter with Tin doped Indium Oxide (ITO). I would appreciate information on who can do this or who sells this product.

Thanks in advance

Jose G [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
university of Toronto - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I was looking for the same thing and stumbled on the fact that an optics coating company, Reynard www.reynardcorp.com/coating_conductive_coatings.php)
appears to sell such a thing.

Other possibilities for conductive IR transparent materials include boron doped diamond coatings, which may be easier to find, especially on sapphire or diamond windows (the polycrystalline ones aren't that expensive, much to my surprise)

Jeff Owrutsky
- Silver Spring, Maryland