Aluminium Polishing

(2000)

I am looking for a chemical polishing of commercial grade aluminium pipes. The process should be simple dipping and rinsing resulting into smooth and shiny surface. The chemicals used should be available locally in India.

Mahendra V. Sakariya
plastics - INDIA

(2000)

I don't know if your chemical polishing needs are any different than regular aluminum 'bright dipping'. This is done with a mix of nitric and phosphoric acid, which should be available in India. Volume 5: Surface Engineering probably covers it. Albright & Wilson offers some proprietaries in the bright dipping field.

(2001)

I am looking to aluminum polishing chemical for bright finishing; give me the price and concentration and process.

Mohmad Iqbal
- U.A.E AJMAN
outdated