-----

How would I find my parents stolen rings?

Our house was recently pillaged by a thief. With him, the thief took my parents' wedding bands. They are incredibly unique - the bands look like sea sponge, covered in yellow gold, with diamonds dusted throughout the bands. If these rings were to surface, where would you suspect them to show up? I know it's a long shot, but I would love to be able to recover them for my parents. Any advice? I live three hours away, so I can't visit any pawn shops there, but if you were a thief, how would you get rid of these rings? I'm hoping that I can at least attempt a search.

Page Schneider
researcher - Austin, Texas, USA

Hi, Page. I'm sorry for your parent's misfortune, and glad to see of your desire to help, but I doubt that this web page can help you much. Not to mention that I'm sure the police already advised you of the danger of getting involved this way.