-----

How to achieve Aqua Blue Patina?

Hi my name Is Arno Olivier, I am a Industrial Designer based in Cape Town South Africa.
I have been researching Patinas on copper and brass in the hope to use it on furniture pieces that I am manufacturing. In my searching for help online, I have come across this picture of a copper tile with the most brilliant blue patina.

I would love to reproduce this aqua blue patina and would appreciate if some one can help me with advise or suggestions.

Arno Olivier
Product Designer - Cape Town, South Africa

"Colouring, Bronzing & Patination of Metals" [affil. link to book on Amazon](in fact only copper ,copper alloys and silver by Hughes/Rowe is very good book on that subject.Hope it helps and good luck

- Cerovski vrh Croatia